So yesterday I climbed Knocknarea one more time. The walk was amazing as usual and the views astonishing as they always are… As it is visible here http://occip.it/pt4g30g9 The climb to the summit was eventless… The path downhill was not. On the way up I was annoying my cousin all the time and bragging I […]
Tag Archives: knocknarea
"If life gives you lemons, find someone whose life has given vodka... And have a party" Ron White
- What is happening to good music 13/04/2011
- Children’s endless energy 07/06/2011
- Amazing Sligo and its “enormous” airport 02/05/2011
- Go Indecisive Tagstards… 05/05/2011
- Running motivators 18/04/2011
- How to keep your sanity and drive everyone else insane. 15/05/2012
- Invictus 03/01/2012
- 2011 in review 01/01/2012
- Don’t know? Ask Siri 20/12/2011
- The wonders of electricity. 30/11/2011
- apubwithnobeer: We are all bankrupt. We either are positive or wil...
- karl: You Portuguese and your permanent positivity! You ...
- apubwithnobeer: I was trying to be positive ;)...
- karl: "no one thinks bad of kids when they throw a tantr...
- apubwithnobeer: Don't understand either. To be honest, it annoys m...
2011 biscuits Blog Boredom Cannabis chocolate chip cookies doubts energy ethics expectations Failte fashion featured fitness Fun health hillwalk Holidays Indecisive Tagstards inspiration Ireland Irish expressions knocknarea Kookie Dough motivation music new versions overload Packing performance Play practice Questions Rain running Sleeping Sligo social responsibility socks soundtracks Steve Jobs tag rugby waiting Warriors run washing